Annual Wellness Information
Dr. Lawrence and Janet Reed, P.A.-C recommend yearly wellness exams as part of your overall healthcare. Due to insurance companies varying policies, we strongly recommend that you contact your insurance company to see what services are covered under routine wellness.
Yearly wellness visits are great opportunities to take charge of your health. They are instrumental in detecting health problems before they occur. Wellness healthcare exams include the following:
- Chest X-ray
- Depression Risk
- Basic Vision Test
- Review Immunizations
- Pap Smears for females
- Personalized Health Advice
- PSA/Prostate Exams for males
- Advanced Directives - Living Will
- Height, Weight, & Blood Pressure
- Review of Family and Medical History
- Detection of any cognitive impairments
- A plan for screenings, shots, and other preventative services
- Developing or updating a list of current providers and prescriptions
- Review of screening tools such as Bone Density Exams, Colonoscopy, and Mammograms
- Personalized care plans and goal setting for chronic conditions such as Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, and High Cholesterol.
- Routine Lab work generally includes: BMP, CBC, Liver Function Panel, Lipid Panel, TSH, and any other tests deemed necessary.
You can download a blank physical form to bring to your appointment!