Annual Wellness Information
Our providers strongly recommend yearly wellness exams as part of your overall healthcare. Due to insurance companies varying policies, we strongly recommend that you contact your insurance company to see what services are covered under routine wellness.
Yearly wellness visits are great opportunities to take charge of your health. They are instrumental in detecting health problems before they occur. Wellness healthcare exams include the following:
- A plan for screenings, shots, and other preventative services
- Advanced Directives - Living Will
- Basic Vision Test
- Chest X-ray
- Depression Risk
- Detection of any cognitive impairments
- Developing or updating a list of current providers and prescriptions
- Height, Weight, & Blood Pressure
- Pap Smears for females
- Personalized care plans and goal setting for chronic conditions such as Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, and High Cholesterol.
- Personalized Health Advice
- PSA/Prostate Exams for males
- Review Immunizations
- Review of Family and Medical History
- Review of screening tools such as Bone Density Exams, Colonoscopy, and Mammograms
- Routine Lab work generally includes: BMP, CBC, Liver Function Panel, Lipid Panel, TSH, and any other tests deemed necessary.
You can download a blank physical form to bring to your appointment!